Sunday, February 15, 2009

Justin is two weeks old today!!



When Aaron and his dad get bored...a remodel of some sort usually happens. Having a handy hubby is great, but you have to learn to deal with the random messes around the house. I am getting better at it. Aaron built the mantle last night and is in the process of tiling it with slate. I think it will look great! I guess there is only so much time you can spend playing cards in one visit!

Justin went to have his pictures taken at Sears today, and we were pretty pleased with the pose we picked out. He was a bit fussy off and on, but it was because the lady taking the pictures just wasn't getting it. I wanted to grab the camera and take them myself. She missed several opportunities for the 'perfect pose'. However, I am excited to get them back in about 10 days!

As you can see, Wrigley likes to cuddle up with Justin. He is still pretty curious about him. He is very attentive to Justin's every whine and cry. It is really cute. We all went out for dinner tonight at our favorite Chinese restaurant. It was Justin's first dinner out and he ate like an animal! Just kidding. He slept the whole time in his car seat and was a perfect boy! It was really nice to get out. I am really going to miss everyone when they leave, but Jeanne will be back for a few weeks in April when I go back to work and Mom will be back in May. It's just been so wonderful to have them here to spend time with baby Justin. He loves them :) Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Justin is too cute. I bet you're having a great time with him....enjoy it. Before you know it he will be 6 months old and you will wonder where you baby went.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States
Aaron and I met while attending college @ Montana State University in Bozeman, MT. We got married in 2006 after dating for a few years. In 2007, we moved to Cheyenne because I was offered a great job with the state. We bought a house in August of 2008, and we just welcomed our first baby on Feb 1st of 2009! What a whirlwind it has been...

Blog Archive

Followers