Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day







Here are just a few pictures grandma Jeanne and I took of Justin. He has been more and more alert these past few days, and it's really neat! We have continued to enjoy having my mom, Jeanne, and Bozo here for a nice visit. My dad will actually be coming back tomorrow to drive back to Montana with my mom on Monday. Justin has an appointment on Monday to have his pictures taken at Sears, and we bought a really cute outfit yesterday at the Carter's outlet for the occasion. We all played domino's last night, but I didn't dominate the game as usual. It was just a bad night-usually I spank em! Other than that, we are just enjoying spending time with family! Happy Valentine's day from Aaron, Shaye, Justin, Bozo, Jeanne, Barb, and Wrigley.

3 comments:

  1. That baby is gorgeous. He just changes daily. THe only feature he has of the moon's is the shiny hairline. Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see Uncle Jace in the 4th picture down.He is a darling. Can't wait to get my hands on him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! These are just precious photos and I can see that his eyes are open wider now. Glad your dad went down to bring mom back. Looking forward to the Sears photos! Auntie Sharon

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States
Aaron and I met while attending college @ Montana State University in Bozeman, MT. We got married in 2006 after dating for a few years. In 2007, we moved to Cheyenne because I was offered a great job with the state. We bought a house in August of 2008, and we just welcomed our first baby on Feb 1st of 2009! What a whirlwind it has been...

Blog Archive

Followers