Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The grandparents leave Cheyenne...



Last night was everyone's last night in Cheyenne. Jeanne made soup for dinner and we played Sequence. Everyone left early this morning. We miss them already! Justin wasn't happy about everyone leaving-he was really spoiled while they were here! We are now on our own and I hope that we will get into a routine of some sort. Aaron went back to work today after having a nice 4 day vacation from the kiddos. As for Justin and I...we're just going to hang at home today and do a little of this and that. Maybe I can get a few things done IF he takes a good nap!

1 comment:

  1. The top picture of Bozo looks like a younger version of Uncle Roger....but he needs the glasses on the top of his head crooked. Nice pics of the baby and grandparents. Now the fun starts REALITY MOMENTS>>>> Hope he is a goood baby and u can never rock them enough...so quiet down cobwebs and dust go to sleep...fot I,m rocking my baby, and babies don't keep The GR8 Bee

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States
Aaron and I met while attending college @ Montana State University in Bozeman, MT. We got married in 2006 after dating for a few years. In 2007, we moved to Cheyenne because I was offered a great job with the state. We bought a house in August of 2008, and we just welcomed our first baby on Feb 1st of 2009! What a whirlwind it has been...

Blog Archive

Followers