Monday, February 16, 2009



The fireplace is looking great! Almost complete! Justin and grandma are observing and making sure the boys know what they are doing! Thank goodness. Justin seems to be getting into a bit of a sleeping routine, which is nice. He seems to wake up about 1:30 and then again about 3:30 or 4. Not bad! I think he is getting more and more used to life on the outside :) Everyone is busy doing their own things today. I met my friend Catrina for a pedicure this morning and then went tanning. So relaxing! I usually try to go every month. If you saw my feet you would advise that I go every week. They are not my best feature. Ok, sorry to give you a visual and gross you out..

Grandma Jeanne is making broccoli cheese soup and rolls for lunch. I have been doing a little organizing of Justin's onesies and outfits. My mom and dad have been out and about on the town doing some shopping. They decided to stay one more day in Cheyenne, which I was really happy about. It's a pretty relaxing day and we'll probably play games tonight if Aaron and grandpa get done with the fireplace. Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Baby is so cute and growing. That's my boys up to some remodeling just like ole aunt Bernie. Good to see the barnyard lessons I given you being put to work. LOL

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States
Aaron and I met while attending college @ Montana State University in Bozeman, MT. We got married in 2006 after dating for a few years. In 2007, we moved to Cheyenne because I was offered a great job with the state. We bought a house in August of 2008, and we just welcomed our first baby on Feb 1st of 2009! What a whirlwind it has been...

Blog Archive

Followers