Thursday, February 12, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa Moon Arrive!!





Bozo and Jeanne arrived last night! Justin was so excited to meet them! We were equally excited to see them. Grandma Jeanne has been able to get in a lot of snuggle time with baby Justin so far. Aaron and Bozo have enjoyed playing cards, while the women SLAVE away tending to the baby and the cooking. Typical. Ok, I am kidding. Anyway, Justin had his second doctor's visit today with the pediatrician. He is doing well. He has gained 1 lb in a week and now weighs 7 lbs 11 oz. The doctor says he is looking very healthy! He had to get his heel pricked for some genetic testing, and he was not a happy camper. Poor guy. Mommy felt bad-but he only screamed for a minute. Since Justin was so calm and sleepy, we stopped by my work after his appointment so that all the ladies could see him. He is getting quite accustomed to being doted over, and I think the grandma's are spoiling him quite a bit! Oh well, you can't spoil a baby too much!! My mom is making us a delicious dinner tonight and I am being called to help. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States
Aaron and I met while attending college @ Montana State University in Bozeman, MT. We got married in 2006 after dating for a few years. In 2007, we moved to Cheyenne because I was offered a great job with the state. We bought a house in August of 2008, and we just welcomed our first baby on Feb 1st of 2009! What a whirlwind it has been...

Blog Archive

Followers