Monday, February 9, 2009

Bathtime!!



Justin loves bath time, but doesn't like getting out of the tub. It's cold! I am glad he likes it and doesn't scream (like my mom says I did when I was a baby). We had a pretty good night last night. I think I have figured out the key-wake him up to feed him before he throws a fit and falls in it! We were up twice, but that seems pretty good! This morning we took grandma to have her chemo and Justin was not happy about going out and about. He HATES his carseat, and the wind was blowing ridiculously outside (which really made him mad on the way to the truck). It took him a while to settle down, but once he did, he really liked the ride. It soothes him. The truck door blew shut on mommy's ankle (me), so we both were unhappy for a while. Everything is 3 times more work with a baby!!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful picuture of you and baby, Shaye! Thank you. OUCH! Tell Mom I know how it feels to have the car door blown shut on your leg - no fun at all and VERY maddening! Hope the rest of your day goes better. Hugs, Auntie

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow baby has grown and mommy has shrunk. Everybody looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shaye!!
    Your dad gave us this website! We saw him in Helena Motors and he told us that baby Justin was born and that he didn't get to watch the SuperBowl on his new big TV! ha! ha! We laughed pretty good at that one!
    Congratulations to you and Aaron! He is the cutest little baby ever!! And you look great too!!
    Take Care!!
    Love,
    Janae

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States
Aaron and I met while attending college @ Montana State University in Bozeman, MT. We got married in 2006 after dating for a few years. In 2007, we moved to Cheyenne because I was offered a great job with the state. We bought a house in August of 2008, and we just welcomed our first baby on Feb 1st of 2009! What a whirlwind it has been...

Blog Archive

Followers