Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Finally...he's sleeping!

He's finally asleep! I am trying to 'encourage' him to like his swing. He doesn't go in it too often, but today he seems to enjoy it. We had a rough night last night. I think Justin's tummy was upset. There was little to no sleep for anyone in the Moon household. He seems to be doing a lot better today, however. I think I will have to move into the spare bedroom with Justin for a night or two because Aaron isn't getting any sleep! He needs some energy to deal with those 3rd graders everyday. As for me, I don't think a good nights sleep is in the cards for me until he's 5. Everyone tells you that before you have a baby, but you don't realize how true it really is until they are here. When Aaron gets home today I will go out and about for a little bit so I don't get to feeling too housebound. Justin is lucky to have a daddy that is so hands-on and such a huge help!! We are both really lucky! There is not too much else to report today...

1 comment:

  1. Look at our sweet boy, he looks like he is already missing the grandparents! Love Gramma Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States
Aaron and I met while attending college @ Montana State University in Bozeman, MT. We got married in 2006 after dating for a few years. In 2007, we moved to Cheyenne because I was offered a great job with the state. We bought a house in August of 2008, and we just welcomed our first baby on Feb 1st of 2009! What a whirlwind it has been...

Blog Archive

Followers