Saturday, February 28, 2009

As you can see..Wrigley loves Justin.

Hello everyone! It is a gorgeous Saturday here in Cheyenne and we have been out and about on the town running some errands. It's been a busy few days...hence my lack of blogging and picture posting. Sorry to all our fans. Little Justin is doing well..and I am doing great because Justin slept really well last night. He seems to be sleeping for longer stretches at night. My whole life seems to revolve around how much sleep I get...or am lacking. Aaron and I had a chance to go out for dinner on Thursday by ourselves, and Justin went over to our friends Catrina and Jared's to see his girlfriend Audrey. She's an older girl..6 months his senior, however, they seem to be a pretty good match. They both have a good set of lungs on them..so I fear trouble for the future.

Last night we went over to Aaron's co-workers/friends house. I visited with Andy's wife and kiddos while Aaron played poker with him and all the guys from work. I played the Wii too! It was the first time ever and I worry I could be hooked. Aaron had a good time and even won some money. I had a good time and it was great to go somewhere/do something different.

Justin seems to be changing every day and getting so much bigger! He is a good little eater too- just like his mommy. He is always hungry. I have noticed him fussing a lot less..and I think it is because we switched formula. He just seems more content. When he is more content-mommy and daddy are more content!

I hope everyone has a great day and that it is sunny where you are! You will surely hear from us very soon, especially if I can get some good shots with the camera. I am always looking for good opportunities for a cute pic!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad someone got some sun instead of snow this weekend. Anyway your little guy is adorable. I love seeing new pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that Justin is starting to show a bit of Uncle Jace in him. He sure is a cute little fellow. When are you bringing him to see me??

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States
Aaron and I met while attending college @ Montana State University in Bozeman, MT. We got married in 2006 after dating for a few years. In 2007, we moved to Cheyenne because I was offered a great job with the state. We bought a house in August of 2008, and we just welcomed our first baby on Feb 1st of 2009! What a whirlwind it has been...

Blog Archive

Followers