Wednesday, March 25, 2009



Just wanted you all to know that baby Justin weighs 10lbs 15 oz. What a good little eater. The doctor told me that was in the 50th percentile for weight, right where he should be! Here are a few pictures I took yesterday that I thought I would share. Justin is a very happy boy tonight. He and daddy were jammin' out to Big and Rich. Justin loves them. He was very content listening to the music and even gave us a few little smiles when daddy was helping him 'get down' to the music. I should have taken a picture of that..but even I can miss a good photo op! Next time...

Goodnight everyone!

2 comments:

  1. He looks like a mini-me Bozo in that top picture. He is getting so big. Can hardly wait to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHAYE!!!! I love your blog! I'm so happy that you guys have a blog. I invited you to ours, I sent it to your hotmail email address, I it works out. Some people told me they need gmail to access the blog? Let me know. Anyways, I'll forsure be checking out your blog a lot now. Justin is so dang cute. Don't worry..when Tucker started smiling, I was always missing getting a picture of it because I was so excited that I'd forget to grab the camera! haha. Soon you'll have about a bizillion of him smiling though. Yay! I love getting back in touch with you! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States
Aaron and I met while attending college @ Montana State University in Bozeman, MT. We got married in 2006 after dating for a few years. In 2007, we moved to Cheyenne because I was offered a great job with the state. We bought a house in August of 2008, and we just welcomed our first baby on Feb 1st of 2009! What a whirlwind it has been...

Followers