Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Friday :)


Hello! I just wanted to post a few pictures that we took today. Look at how sweet Justin is laying with his daddy...

All is well in Cheyenne, and the weather has been really nice here lately. Justin and I have been getting outside more. Justin doesn't like his stroller (which does not surprise me) but it's good for him and I to get some sunshine and fresh air. I am hoping that just like with everything else, he will learn to love it!

We are gearing up for a weekend of home improvement. Aaron is moving forward on the basement and is headed out early to get his materials. I don't have anything special planned, just a workout sometime during the day tomorrow and Sunday-and god willing-a nap. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States
Aaron and I met while attending college @ Montana State University in Bozeman, MT. We got married in 2006 after dating for a few years. In 2007, we moved to Cheyenne because I was offered a great job with the state. We bought a house in August of 2008, and we just welcomed our first baby on Feb 1st of 2009! What a whirlwind it has been...

Followers