Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bedtime Pics!




Justin was having a little 'boppy time' tonight on his boppy pillow (that we just discovered he may like). It helps him to hold himself up, which he is always trying to do anyway. He is a little fussy tonight..which is why we tend to call him fussy Jussy after about 9:00 pm. It's terrible-he will probably be scarred from all of the nicknames we give him. I will try to keep from calling him that when he gets older!

Aaron and I had a good weekend. Yesterday Aaron picked up all the materials he will need to begin working on our basement and loaded them in the house. He was pretty much busy with that all day and Justin and I hung out with the kiddos of his friend Nick who was helping him. I actually chased around a 20 month old all day..but whatever. They got everything loaded in, so that's good. Today my friend Catrina and I went to Fort Collins and had a day of lunch and shopping. It was great and it must have been 75 degrees. It was beautiful! Aaron and Justin hung around the house and relaxed for the most part.

I hope everyone had a good weekend. It's time to start another week! One week closer to coming home to Montana to see our friends and family!!

2 comments:

  1. He is so cute, he has grown so much. Have a great time in Montana when you go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking bronzed & beautiful. Can't wait to see you guys

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States
Aaron and I met while attending college @ Montana State University in Bozeman, MT. We got married in 2006 after dating for a few years. In 2007, we moved to Cheyenne because I was offered a great job with the state. We bought a house in August of 2008, and we just welcomed our first baby on Feb 1st of 2009! What a whirlwind it has been...

Followers