Monday, March 30, 2009

'Getting Down'

Here is a picture of Justin and daddy dancing to the music. They dance a lot before bedtime! Justin is nearing 2 months-it's hard to believe. We are also gearing up for our trip back to Montana on Friday. I am a little worried about 12 hours in the car with the little guy, but we will make it just fine. He'll cry, sure, but I think he will sleep a lot too! I am sure it will be an experience :) As long as Wrigley can keep from howling when Justin cries, I might just survive it fine! I booked our hotel for Friday night in Bozeman. With the dog, it's easier. All of our friends have pets, and some of them several pets, so it's just easier for us to have our own space. I think it will be enjoyable to be able to use the pool and hot tub at the hotel. It will be Justin's first swim. I am so excited, I can't wait. I know that he will absolutely love it! We are going to go out to dinner at the Oasis (Aaron's all time favorite) and have some prime rib with our friends Shannon and Zach. Shannon and Zach are expecting their 1st baby, a boy, in just about 3 weeks. She is ready, and I feel her pain! We are so excited for them. I miss Shannon so much, she is my best friend from college. It will be a great night in Bozeman before we have to head over to Helena on Saturday. My oldest brother, his wife, and his daughter will be in Helena on Saturday night so we are having a big family get together at my parents. It's going to be a busy 10 days in Helena and Conrad, but we are going to have a great time and enjoy the last little bit of time I have left before I have to go back to work.

I am also excited to get a lot of great pictures in Montana to post when I get home!

1 comment:

  1. I certainly hope Justin is a better dancer than his dad. Not sure he wants to take lessons from dad. Can't wait to see you Justin, I'm counting the days!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States
Aaron and I met while attending college @ Montana State University in Bozeman, MT. We got married in 2006 after dating for a few years. In 2007, we moved to Cheyenne because I was offered a great job with the state. We bought a house in August of 2008, and we just welcomed our first baby on Feb 1st of 2009! What a whirlwind it has been...

Followers