Saturday, March 14, 2009


Here is a few new pictures. As you can see 'the boys' were lounging around on the couch last night after we got home. One of Aaron's co-workers had a get together out at their place, so we went out there for a little while and had some food and drinks. Justin was able to meet many new people and be passed around and held all night (which he loved). We had a great time. Aaron stayed up with Justin last night while I slept...wonderfully might I add. I woke up with Justin about 7 and am going to let Aaron sleep in as long as he wants to. When he gets up I think I will head out and run some errands. We really don't have any big plans for the rest of the weekend. Aaron is working on getting some bids together to finish our basement. We told ourselves that it was our '5 year project'...yeah right. We have no patience, and now that we are done with the upstairs we are really anxious to start working on the downstairs. Aaron and I can never wait to do anything. It's always 'right now'! We're hoping for a nice day today (looks like it will be) so that we can take the dogs and Justin out on a walk. We are dog sitting for a friend this weekend, but they come back home this evening. I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the monkeys. Looks like Wrigley is ok with Justin. They look so comfy, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States
Aaron and I met while attending college @ Montana State University in Bozeman, MT. We got married in 2006 after dating for a few years. In 2007, we moved to Cheyenne because I was offered a great job with the state. We bought a house in August of 2008, and we just welcomed our first baby on Feb 1st of 2009! What a whirlwind it has been...

Followers