Sunday, May 17, 2009

Gramma loves to talk to me all day long...


I take these pictures as a clear indication that Justin will be just like his daddy and love to play poker! I have been failing in blogging ever since I went back to work. I just keep trying to remind myself to get on here and get posting! I haven't been taking too many pics either, but don't worry, Justin said he wanted to try rice cereal for the first time today so there will be plenty pictures of this momentous occasion!

We have family in town this weekend, Jan and Monte from Olympia Washington are here to visit us. Jan is my mom's cousin and the two of them have always been like sisters. We'll call her aunt Jan! Mom, Jan, Monte, and I went to Estes Park, Colorado yesterday and explored all the wonderful little shops around town. I have never seen so many candy shops in one place! Good thing that there were so mom could stock up on her Carmel apples. She buys in bulk. We had a great day, but were missing Aaron and Justin. I think the long day would have been difficult for the little guy, and since Aaron was staying home to dig our egress window, we thought that Justin may as well just stay with dad! It's been a great weekend, and it's not yet over. Jan is still going to make my favorite salad for dinner!! Thanks for coming to visit us!!
Estes Park, CO

1 comment:

  1. awww fun! That little town is cute! Sounds like you guys are having a fun time! I love those pictures of Justin. He's getting so big and grown up! Man those newborn days are over quick huh? He sure is cute!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States
Aaron and I met while attending college @ Montana State University in Bozeman, MT. We got married in 2006 after dating for a few years. In 2007, we moved to Cheyenne because I was offered a great job with the state. We bought a house in August of 2008, and we just welcomed our first baby on Feb 1st of 2009! What a whirlwind it has been...

Followers