Saturday, May 23, 2009

Another weekend at Estes Park!

Aunt Jill loves me so much. See her gazing at me longingly?!

Cousin Kelsey loves to hold me.. here is a picture of her and I at lunch!

Just me and my gramma!

Really, how is cute is my bear suit?!

Pretty cute!

I've met my match, and no it wasn't planned!

I know something you don't!!! I poo poo'd in my pants!!

Just me and Kelsey taking a breather on the bench!

Doesn't my grampa look so young! It must be his blond hair!! (this is today's family joke)

Here is me and my mommy, daddy, and cousin Kels!! What a fun day at Estes Park!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love the little bear suit, too bad summer is coming. Justin's little grin is cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, keep the pictures coming. Know that we love seeing the pictures even with a lack of comments.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States
Aaron and I met while attending college @ Montana State University in Bozeman, MT. We got married in 2006 after dating for a few years. In 2007, we moved to Cheyenne because I was offered a great job with the state. We bought a house in August of 2008, and we just welcomed our first baby on Feb 1st of 2009! What a whirlwind it has been...

Followers