Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Just the 3 of us!

Well, life has returned to 'normal' and it is just the 3 of us again. The guests are gone, and the house is quiet. Justin went to daycare today (it was his first time). Mary said that he did great! I was happy that he was such a good boy for her. I have to admit, I got a little teary-eyed, but I knew he would be fine and I was okay once I got to work.

Justin will be 4 months old on June 1st! We can't believe it. He is cooing so much more, holding things in his hands, and trying to put everything in his mouth. Simply put, we are enjoying being his parents so much. It is so fun watching him grow and change every week! 4 mo. here we come!!

-Shaye & Aaron

2 comments:

  1. Glad everything is ok with the grammas gone, I know the babysitter will fall in love with Justin too. How could she not? XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Boy! A birthday tomorrow for Baby Justin. I'm sure it's hard to imagine him at 7 or 8 lbs. anymore! I'm sure life seems very different with only the 3 of you now. Glad you're doing well and hoping you're getting more nighttime sleep. Give the Birthday Boy a big hug for me tomorrow!
    Loads of love!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States
Aaron and I met while attending college @ Montana State University in Bozeman, MT. We got married in 2006 after dating for a few years. In 2007, we moved to Cheyenne because I was offered a great job with the state. We bought a house in August of 2008, and we just welcomed our first baby on Feb 1st of 2009! What a whirlwind it has been...

Followers