Sunday, May 24, 2009

All smiles for aunt Jill today!


I was happy this morning because mommy put a very cute outfit on me and everyone thought I was even cuter than usual! These people dote over me day and night. I really feel bad for the dog, but it looks like he gets adequate attention. I am getting bigger every day and I am such a good boy-they all say it. I hear them talking about how I really never whine or cry. They're right, life is pretty good here-why would I need to cry all the time? Do some little people do that? I think that's what mommy says, that there are some very unhappy little people. Maybe they don't get rice in their bottles? I am just not sure. I hope everyone has a great memorial day tomorrow and that you have all enjoyed your 3 day weekend! I sure had a blast in Loveland and Estes Park yesterday with Aunt Jill, cousin Kels, daddy, mommy, grandma, and grandpa.

-J.R. Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States
Aaron and I met while attending college @ Montana State University in Bozeman, MT. We got married in 2006 after dating for a few years. In 2007, we moved to Cheyenne because I was offered a great job with the state. We bought a house in August of 2008, and we just welcomed our first baby on Feb 1st of 2009! What a whirlwind it has been...

Followers