Sunday, May 3, 2009

My little bear!!

Here is a picture of Justin right before we took a walk today. It was a little cold out so we figured that we would put on his little bear suit that he has not had a chance to wear yet. Justin loves walks as long as he can see facing forward. He loves his baby bjorn carrier. I love that he loves it! Justin got lots of love from gramma and grampa today. Grampa makes some pretty funny sounds that make Justin smile =) They make me laugh cause he looks funny while he does them....

Until next time! Have a good week everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. cute!! Tucker had one of those and we used it all the time in Utah, it hasn't gotten much use here in Vegas though. I'm getting excited for yo uguys to come and visit!! Hurry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at our cute little bear! I miss him so much but am glad Gramma Barb is there to spoil him. Keep the pictures coming, it makes it a little easier to be away. Love you all,

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States
Aaron and I met while attending college @ Montana State University in Bozeman, MT. We got married in 2006 after dating for a few years. In 2007, we moved to Cheyenne because I was offered a great job with the state. We bought a house in August of 2008, and we just welcomed our first baby on Feb 1st of 2009! What a whirlwind it has been...

Followers