Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Girl Gone WILD!


As I am sure all of my fans have been wondering how the hell I do it, well as everything is for me, it has been quite easy. So all of you know.., Shaye has been, for the most part a real trooper, of course there are the questions that she asks that I assume everyone knows, but she asks all the "hard questions" anyway, just the same. These questions are not only directed at the doctor but also to her intellectual instructor, ME. A few good chuckles are had by all and all that is lost are a few brain cells and a few seconds. Anyway, I have made it through my first semester as a teacher and I am loving it, most days. I did have a child complete sixteen laps of the room in six minutes today, (which I think is a state record). In order to keep my life from having any sense of tranquility I have started taking my masters courses and gearing up for lil moondawg. Spring training is only a couple weeks away, and as the eternal optomist I am sure that the Cubs will bring home the big trophy this year, or they will continue to try to put their record of futility out of reach for future teams. I look forward to the day when I can make a post describing our first Cubs game, coming in the summer of '09. As you can see I have been going to daddy boot camp to learn how to enjoy all the little treats that Justin will deposit in the coming years! ~AJM

4 comments:

  1. Aaron I think that pregnancy has made you both goofy! Keep up the support and keep us posted Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Aaron thinks he's pretty funny...
    -Shaye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see that you finally joined the world of blogging.You'll never be the same again.Good Luck in your labor and delivery, I'll be think of you and prayer for your guys. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Albert did not say that,Nancy did. Albert does not even know how to turn the computer on.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States
Aaron and I met while attending college @ Montana State University in Bozeman, MT. We got married in 2006 after dating for a few years. In 2007, we moved to Cheyenne because I was offered a great job with the state. We bought a house in August of 2008, and we just welcomed our first baby on Feb 1st of 2009! What a whirlwind it has been...

Followers