Saturday, January 24, 2009

Baby Shower!!





It was a wonderful day with good friends and good food! My friend Catrina hosted a baby shower for me at our house. She did such a great job-thanks Catrina!!! I was excited to have everyone over here, and it was the first time most people had seen our house since we moved in last August. We have done A LOT of remodeling since we bought it, and I have wanted my friends to see it 'all fixed up'! It was fun to visit, take pictures, and play games. Of course, I got some great gifts too! It has been a busy weekend between having people over today and Aaron's poker party with co-workers and friends last night here at our house. I am finding out that entertaining is fun, and gives you a great excuse to clean your house! In fact, it has never been this clean! Thanks everyone for a great time today, and to Catrina for a great party and cupcakes with my favorite frosting! It's time to go put these swollen feet up and relax for the rest of the evening. :)
Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States
Aaron and I met while attending college @ Montana State University in Bozeman, MT. We got married in 2006 after dating for a few years. In 2007, we moved to Cheyenne because I was offered a great job with the state. We bought a house in August of 2008, and we just welcomed our first baby on Feb 1st of 2009! What a whirlwind it has been...

Followers