Sunday, July 11, 2010

The park with dad and some Sunday randoms!








Justin and daddy went to the park today while mommy took a nap (a rather long one might I add). I went to sleep with Justin, but he woke up much sooner than I did! It's been a relaxing weekend, with some great thunderstorms thrown in there. This is what inspired my napping (: All is going well on the home front. Justin has hit his terrible 2's at 17 1/2 months, work is work, and Aaron is teaching summer school-which is over in a few short weeks. We are looking forward to our Portland trip in August, to see my family and head to the coast for a few days. I just realized, we will be at the coast on our anniversary this year. 4 years married, 6 years together. I am sure Aaron would agree that its been pure BLISS!!! Right honey?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States
Aaron and I met while attending college @ Montana State University in Bozeman, MT. We got married in 2006 after dating for a few years. In 2007, we moved to Cheyenne because I was offered a great job with the state. We bought a house in August of 2008, and we just welcomed our first baby on Feb 1st of 2009! What a whirlwind it has been...

Followers