Saturday, August 8, 2009

















Sorry folks, we have been so busy I have not had a chance to post anything until now!! Justin is currently sick with Croup, but feeling better after our trip to the hospital to get him some oral steroids to clear his airway. They say it can last up to 2 weeks, but I hope that it starts to get better for him once the steroids wear off. I feel so bad for him. Other than that, we just got back from a week long trip to Montana where we camped at Lake 5. It was wonderful to see family and friends, and we all had a great time! We are trying to get ready to head to Portland this weekend to see my grandparent's and my parents. This is the first time that Justin will meet his grandma and grandpa Pepper, and we are all excited for that. When we get back we are going to spend the following weekends up until Labor Day camping in Wyoming and Colorado. It will be fun to use our new camper and wave runner before the fall is here!

5 comments:

  1. wow you guys are busy!! I love all the pictures! Justin's little life vest is so dang cute! Sorry that he has coup! I hope he's feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Justin had a blast at Lake 5! Great photos, Shaye - thanks for sharing them. I'm so sorry Justin got so sick. I'm glad you're getting out to Portland and hope and pray Justin will be well by the time you take off! Was terrific to see you even if only briefly. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! The red bandanas are too, too cute! Such a hoodlum in the making!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to do it all over again! I had a great time and can't wait to see you guys again. HOpefully we will come early in October before the hunting season begins. Have fun in Portland. XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pics. i especially like the one in the boat where he looks like he is having soooo.... much fun with his Moon cousins! It was great to see you and get ot know little Justin!! See you at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States
Aaron and I met while attending college @ Montana State University in Bozeman, MT. We got married in 2006 after dating for a few years. In 2007, we moved to Cheyenne because I was offered a great job with the state. We bought a house in August of 2008, and we just welcomed our first baby on Feb 1st of 2009! What a whirlwind it has been...

Followers